Monday, March 9, 2009

‘Les Enseignants Sans Frontières’

While writing my final paper for my Technology, Creativity (and Globalization) course in Instructional Media at Wilkes University, I came up with an idea that had begun weeks before at my monthly CISESS team meeting, that is, of belonging to a broad professional learning group. What better thing than to name one myself, since I have already been participating in one.
Some of my classmates from Wilkes set one up using their school's online instructional software. We meet Tuesday nights to discuss ideas, assignments, jobs, and, even politics sometimes. We are already spread across the continent. All we need is a few members from other corners of the world.
Want to join? I see this Blog has been picked up in every continent except Africa and Antarctica, so we are well on the way.
Add a comment and let me know if you want to be in!

No comments: